These rules provide a practical explanation and illustration of the general conditions applicable to the partner program
The following should be noted when advertising via Google AdWords, Yahoo!, Advertising, Bing, Mirago or other keyword advertisers
The following actions are not permissible.
You may use such vehicles as Google AdWords and similar providers to advertise USENEXT, e.g. via your own web projects such as information or comparison sites on the topic of the "Usenet".
- Providing a direct link to the product website via the display URL or the destination URL (e.g. to www.usenext.de, www.save.tv, etc.).
- Integrating product websites via framing or hot linking. Hyperlinks should be used instead. Please contact us if you are in any doubt as to the permissibility of the method you are using.
- The use of brand bidding (such as the use of "usenext" as a keyword or in the display text) remains prohibited , as does
- The use of top-level domains, e.g. USENEXT or Save.TV, in the display or destination URL (e.g. www.usenext.com etc.).
- Incentivised traffic constitutes registrations for which rewards are offered in the form of cash bonuses, non-cash bonuses or other services.
- Please inform us in advance if you generate incentivised traffic or plan to do so.
- The commission models applied to incentivised traffic differ from those applied to non-incentivised traffic. Commissions may be entirely suspended in certain circumstances. Criminal charges may be brought in the event of fraud or attempted fraud.
Advertising materials and texts
The following actions are not permissible.
The following actions are permissible:
- Designing banners and tests and using banners and texts to advertise the partner programme the contents of which infringe the rights of third parties or breach any other laws or our General Terms and Conditions (Clauses 9.1, 9.6 of our General Terms and Conditions)
- Registering domains for advertising purposes which contain product or brand names of products advertised by Omniga. The above also applies to self-designed destination sites where the intention is to advertise using product or brand names (e.g. product comparison sites etc. ; see also “keyword advertising”).
- Self-designed banner and texts – although these may not be used without the written agreement of Omniga. In order to avoid any possible breaches, we would ask you to contact us with your proposals before using or integrating any advertising banners and texts which you have designed yourself.
Requirements for the advertising placement environment
Domain registration for advertising purposes
- Partners are obliged to design the advertising placement environment in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions and particularly in conformity with Clause 8 of our General Terms and Conditions.
- Partners must ensure that materials presented within the advertising placement environment must not infringe the rights of third parties or breach any other laws or our General Terms and Conditions (Clause 8.2 of our General Terms and Conditions).
- The following website examples constitute possible breaches:
- Warez pages (Emule, ed2k, Torrent, direct download, direct download search engines, kazaa, etc.)
- Any kind of file hosting service/share hosting service
- Link/file spreaders, file services
- Top lists which provide links to sites which do not conform to the law
- Websites with pornographic content, content unsuitable for minors, National Socialist content, warmongering content or content likely to incite hatred
- The registration of domains containing the brand names of products advertised by Omniga is not permitted. The registartion of such domain names constitutes a breach of brand name rights. The above also applies to self-designed destination sites where the intention is to advertise using product or brand names (e.g. product comparison sites etc. ; see also “keyword advertising”).
- The above list is intended as an example only and is not exhaustive. It supplements the partner obligations stipulated in our General Terms and Conditions.
- The term “cookie dropping” refers to accessing advertising material in a non-visible area of a page. This involves the setting of one or more tracking cookies without actual visual contact with the advertising material or click.
- Cookie dropping/cookie spreading/cookie spamming/cookie stuffing and other similar procedures are not permitted and constitute an infringement of Clause 12.1 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- Accessing a direct link without actual advertising provision is also impermissible.
Transfer of remuneration of commissions via public affiliate programs
- Transfer of remuneration of commissions via public affiliate programs is not permitted. All exceptions require written authorisation from a Omniga member of staff.